At Citylife, we’re looking per 1 February 2023 for a proactive and ambitious Content creation Intern. In this position, you’re supporting our Marketing team in creating content. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping out with the marketing strategy
- Research industry-related topics
- Writing well-structured blog posts for our website
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Update our websites as needed
- Helping out with the organization of fun community events
- Promoting our apartments and events on online channels including social media
- Content planning and execution of social media strategy and campaigns
- University level education, preferably in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Portfolio of published articles and proven interest in Marketing
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Proactive, self-starter with an open and adventurous attitude combined with the intrinsic drive to always strive for improvements and sharing insights and ideas
- Available for at least 4 days a week, minimum of 5 months
- Living in the area of Rotterdam
In addition to these qualities, it is above all important that you fit within the team, philosophy and culture of Citylife. You have excellent communication and social skills. You are driven, ambitious and result-oriented and you combine this with having fun and a healthy dose of humor and Dutch common sense 😉
Citylife is a tech-driven real estate startup specialized in (re)building co-living apartments based on the needs of young people. We perform a so-called ‘end-to-end’ approach, where we purchase the real estate, refurbish, rent, and manage it. With this approach, we can assure a top-notch experience among our members. We create high-quality apartments that friends can share, while we provide them great service during their stay. Furthermore, co-living makes living in the very heart of the city affordable for students and young professionals.
Citylife delivers highly attentive and responsive service with a personal touch, yet digitizing and automating processes where most convenient. Our vision for Citylife is to become a love brand for renting co-living apartments that acts as a recognizable quality stamp all over Europe. The Citylife homes are more than just a roof over your head. Renting a Citylife apartment makes you a member (not just a tenant). As a member you benefit from a beautiful and modern home for you and your friends, you become part of an active community and also gain access to various exclusive Citylife events.
Citylife aims to purchase at least 2 buildings in 2023. For now, the focus is on The Netherlands. After succeeding, expansion to other European cities is the goal.
What we offer
At Citylife you’ll get the chance to become part of a young driven team. With your passion, knowledge and efforts you contribute to the development of a fast growing start-up. You will be challenged to think out of the box, come up with new ideas, and experience the vibe within a fast growing start-up.
Citylife strives to become the best coliving provider in Europe. This can only be achieved with a passionate and driven team. Citylife offers a strong, open and positive culture, where all team members have lots of responsibilities, and freedom. You are entitled to work from wherever you want, whenever you want. Next to that, you don’t have a fixed amount of days off but. In consultation with your team it is up to you to schedule your trips, holidays, etc. Personal and professional development are paramount within Citylife. Therefore, team members have their own annual development budget to spend on training and development. Furthermore, we plan regular team events, have lunch with each other, and also participate in volunteer work together.