Available per 1st of July
In the spirit of co-living, Citylife offers this specially designed apartment to share with friends! Located in the Scheepmakershaven, this apartment has a spacious living room and 4 bedrooms. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances, such as a dishwasher, large fridge, freezer, electric cooker, extractor hood, microwave/oven combination and sink. In your private bedroom you can sit back to work or sleep in peace, while the communal living room is ideal for friend gatherings and dinners.
The apartment has been renovated back in 2019. The updates to the space include general renovation points like new paint and flooring. In addition, the entire apartment is furnished. Our interior designer has even taken care of the small details like towels, linen, kitchen utensils. The apartment has a lovely modern design and decoration. This way the place is fully ready should you choose to make it your next home.
The apartment is located in the city center of Rotterdam. As in every city, the city center is the most vibrant area, which lots of bars, restaurants, shops and musea. Witte de With-straat and Meent are the places to be for having a drink or something to eat, while in Museumpark you can enjoy high-end art pieces. Or enjoy The Park, a beautiful city park with the Euromast. Also Rotterdam Central Station is located near the city center, as well as the Blaak Station. From there, other cities such as Amsterdam or Utrecht are easily reached within 45 minutes.
- This apartment is offered for a monthly rental price of 2500 euros with a 50 euro fee for warm water and gas.
- Only students are allowed to live in this apartment. The rental permit is only applicable for students and comes with an additional clause that they must be willing to do 4 hours per month of volunteer work. The opportunities for such work are organized by us, so it’s nothing you need to search for yourself. Also, these 4 hours can be combined in 1 day every 2 months. You can check more information on our blog post: Room rental permit or Living group.
- Of course, registration is possible
Citylife is specialized in (re)building co-living apartments based on the needs of young people. We create high-quality apartments that friends can share, while we provide you with great service during your stay. Furthermore, co-living makes living in the very heart of the city affordable for students and young professionals.
- Create genuine happy moments!
- Build a long-lasting relationship with your housemates.
- Live life to the fullest!
What we offer:
- The Citylife team is always just one call away! You can always call, WhatsApp or email us for a hassle-free living experience.
- Perks for being a Citylife member! You will have a private member portal where you can see all your documents, submit maintenance requests and most importantly connect with other members! We should also mention the exciting surprises you may receive on special occasions.
- We are not the typical landlord. We want to make sure you and your housemates are happy and can enjoy your stay at all times!