Available per 1 October
In the spirit of co-living, Citylife offers this specially designed apartment to share with friends! Located in Blijdorp this apartment has a spacious and sunny living room (26 m²), 1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet, and 4 bright bedrooms (respectively 11 m², 11 m², 11 m², and 10 m²). The open kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances, such as a dishwasher, large fridge, freezer, electric cooker, extractor hood, microwave/oven combination and sink. In your private bedroom, you can sit back to work or sleep in peace, while the communal living room is ideal for friend gatherings and dinners. In addition, the apartment has two balconies (8 m² in total).
The apartment has been renovated in 2019 from top to bottom. The updates to the apartment include a full renovation, ranging from a new kitchen, a new bathroom and a new toilet, to isolation measures and new layers of paint everywhere! In addition, the entire apartment was newly furnished. Our interior designer took care of the small details like kitchen utensils, side tables and lights. The apartment has a lovely modern design and decoration. This way the place is fully ready should you choose to make it your next home.
The apartment is located in the Blijdorp area in a quiet neighborhood. The Rotterdam Central station is at a convenient distance, just 10 minutes walk from the apartment. Additionally, it offers multiple sports/ leisure locations in proximity. If you are looking for a weekend location to relax or have a run, Vroesenpark is just 1 minute walk to the east and the Van Maanenbad swimming pool is just 5 minutes away.
- This apartment is offered for a monthly rental price of €2,500 euros excluding utilities.
- Only students are allowed to live in this apartment. It’s mandatory to do 4 hours per month of volunteer work. The opportunities for such work are organized by us, so it’s nothing you need to search for yourself. Also, these 4 hours can be combined in 1 day every 2 months. You can check more information on our blog post: Room rental permit or Living group.
- Of course, registration is possible
Citylife is specialized in (re)building co-living apartments based on the needs of young people. We create high-quality apartments that friends can share, while we provide you with great service during your stay. Furthermore, co-living makes living in the very heart of the city affordable for students and young professionals.
- Create genuine happy moments!
- Build a long-lasting relationship with your housemates.
- Live life to the fullest!
What we offer:
- The Citylife team is always just one call away! You can always call, WhatsApp or email us for a hassle-free living experience.
- Perks for being a Citylife member! You will have a private member portal where you can see all your documents, submit maintenance requests and most importantly connect with other members! We should also mention the exciting surprises you may receive on special occasions.
- We are not the typical landlord. We want to make sure you and your housemates are happy and can enjoy your stay at all times!