In the spirit of co-living, Citylife offers this specially designed apartment to share with friends! Located in the Delfshaven this apartment has a sunny living room with open kitchen (35 m²), 1 bathroom, 2 separate toilets, and 4 bright bedrooms (respectively 12 9 m², 12 m², 7 m² and 7 m²) and 1 study room (4,5 m²). The open kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances, such as a dishwasher, large fridge, freezer, electric cooker, extractor hood, microwave/oven combination and sink. The bathroom is spacious (9 m²) and has a shower, separate bathtub and a large sink. In your private bedroom, you can sit back to work or sleep in peace, while the communal living room is ideal for friend gatherings and dinners. In addition, the apartment has two balconies (8 m² in total).
The apartment has been renovated in 2020 from top to bottom. The updates to the apartment included a full renovation, ranging from a new kitchen, a new bathroom and a new toilet, to isolation measures and new layers of paint everywhere! In addition, the entire apartment was newly furnished. Our interior designer took care of the small details like kitchen utensils, side tables and lights. The apartment has a lovely modern design and decoration. This way the place is fully ready should you choose to make it your next home.
The apartment is located in the Delfshaven, Rotterdam. Delfshaven is famous for its inner-city harbor and historic buildings, such as the old windmill. It’s close to the city center (about 10 to 15 minutes by bike) and Schiedam Central Station (about 10 to 15 minutes by bike). Delfshaven has become the creative and artistic center of Rotterdam, with lots of artists settling down at the Merwe Vierhavenkwartier. The area also hosts some of the most popular bars in Rotterdam, such as Weelde and Keilecafe. You can also relax and barbecue at Dakpark, one of the largest roof parks in Europe with a length of 1,200 meters!
- This apartment is offered for a monthly rental price of €2,100 euros excluding utilities
- Only students are allowed to live in this apartment. It’s mandatory to do 4 hours per month of volunteer work. The opportunities for such work are organized by us, so it’s nothing you need to search for yourself. Also, these 4 hours can be combined in 1 day every 2 months. You can check more information on our blog post: Room rental permit or Living group.
- Of course, registration is possible
Citylife is specialized in (re)building co-living apartments based on the needs of young people. We create high-quality apartments that friends can share, while we provide you with great service during your stay. Furthermore, co-living makes living in the very heart of the city affordable for students and young professionals.
- Create genuine happy moments!
- Build a long-lasting relationship with your housemates.
- Live life to the fullest!
What we offer:
- The Citylife team is always just one call away! You can always call, WhatsApp or email us for a hassle-free living experience.
- Perks for being a Citylife member! You will have a private member portal where you can see all your documents, submit maintenance requests and most importantly connect with other members! We should also mention the exciting surprises you may receive on special occasions.
- We are not the typical landlord. We want to make sure you and your housemates are happy and can enjoy your stay at all times!