Available per 1st of July
About the apartment
In the spirit of co-living, Citylife offers this specially designed apartment to share with friends! Located in close proximity to the Erasmus University, this apartment has a spacious living room (23 m²) and 3 bright bedrooms (respectively 10 m², 10 m², and 9.2 m²). The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances, such as a dishwasher, large fridge, freezer, electric cooker, extractor hood, microwave/oven combination and sink. In your private bedroom you can sit back to work or sleep in peace, while the communal living room is ideal for friend gatherings and dinners. The apartment has two balconies, one is directed to the east and the other one to the west!
The apartment has been renovated from top to bottom. The updates to the space include general renovation points like new paint and flooring, but also a new kitchen and bathroom. In addition, the entire apartment is furnished. Our interior designer has even taken care of the small details like towels, linen, kitchen utensils. The apartment has a lovely modern design and decoration. This way the place is fully ready should you choose to make it your next home.
The apartment is located in the area of Het Lage Land, which is situated in a quiet neighborhood. The Erasmus University is at a convenient distance, just a 12 minute bike ride from the apartment. Additionally, it offers multiple sports/ leisure locations in proximity. If you are looking for a weekend location to relax or have a run, Kralingse plas is just a 5 minute bike ride to the west. The train station of Rotterdam Alexander is a 6 minute bike ride from the apartment.
- This apartment is offered for a monthly rental price of 1950 euros excluding utilities.
- Both students and working professionals are allowed to live in this apartment.
- Of course, registration is possible
Citylife specializes in (re)building co-living apartments based on the needs of young people. We create high-quality apartments that friends can share, while we provide you with great service during your stay. Furthermore, co-living makes living in the very heart of the city affordable for students and young professionals.
- Create genuine happy moments!
- Build a long-lasting relationship with your housemates.
- Live life to the fullest!
What we offer:
- The Citylife team is always just one call away! You can always call, WhatsApp or email us for a hassle-free living experience.
- Perks for being a Citylife member! You will have a private member portal where you can see all your documents, submit maintenance requests and most importantly connect with other members! We should also mention the exciting surprises you may receive on special occasions.
- We are not the typical landlord. We want to make sure you and your housemates are happy and can enjoy your stay at all times!